9mm x 5m Cover Board White
£15.89 – £63.35
- 9mm Cover Board also referred to as Reveal Liner & Fascia Capping Board is a perfect finish for any roofline installation.
- Kestrel offers one of the largest range of 9mm Cover Board.
- 100mm – providing the perfect finish to complement your roofline installation the 100mm x 9mm is the smallest in our range of 9mm fascia capping boards.
- 125mm – the 125mm x 9mm complement what is one of the industry's largest range of fascia capping boards. 1
- 50mm – the 150mm x 9mm is the mid range option in our reveal liner fascia capping boards and is available in brilliant white* standard white* dove white* and in 4 woodgrains: mahogany, blackgrain, sherwood & rosewood.
- 175mm – the 175mm x 9mm reveal liner has always been a best seller among our customers in London. Available in three whites* & a selection of woodgrain colours.
- 200mm – as with all of Kestrel's reveal liners the 200mm x 9mm is available in a range of colours to suit any application matching any of the fascias requiring capping boards. Available in three whites* & a selection of woodgrain colours.
- 225mm – a best seller the 225mm x 9mm UPVC reveal liner fascia capping board is now available in a choice 3 premiergrain colours : whitegrain,* creamgrain* and irish oak*.
- This is in addition to the full range of whites* and woodgrains. NEW sand* and light grey* solid PVC colours which are also available.
- 250mm – an important product line in a range of over half a dozen reveal liners the 250mm x 9mm is available in three whites* and 4 woodgrains.
- 300mm – the 300mm x 9mm reveal liner fascia capping board is the mid range size best seller.
- 405mm – now available in Dove White* the 405mm x 9mm is one of our most sizes of capping board. It's also available in brilliant white* and standard white* as well as the full range of woodgrain finishes.
- 405mm x 1.25m – for those smaller areas requiring capping board the 415 x 9mm is ideal.
- All sizes shown are internal measurements.*for specific whites or colour variations please call our sales team on 01603 484589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org