Polybutylene Elastoplastic Sealant 310ml
- Butyrub is a permanent plastic one-component sealant based on polybutene.
- Very easy to apply
- Forms an elastic and tight skin
- Can be painted over after 24 hours
- Very good adhesion on many building surfaces
- UV and weather resistant
- Good resistance against chemicals
- Joints with limited movement up to 5%.
- Sealant for joints in masonry door and window frames windowsills.
- Mounting of single layer glass in wooden concrete and steel frames (e.g. greenhouses).
- Sealant for joints in car-bodies and containers.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Method: Apply the sealant by means of a handheld or pneumatic caulking gun. Smoothen the sealant with a filling-knife.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C
- Clean: Uncured Butyrub may be removed from materials and tools with white spirit. Cured sealant m
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible.
- Can be painted over with most types of paint.
- The paint should be sufficiently elastic to be applied on plastic sealant.
- Due to the wide range of paints always perform