Polytop Nails (box of 100)
£7.94 – £8.06
- Available in White, Black, Mahogany & Oak.
- The self-masking decorative plastic top of Polytop® pins and nails provide a neat and unobtrusive fixing in one quick and simple step.
- Made from A4 stainless steel or zinc plated mild steel these plastic top pins and nails are also corrosion resistant.
- With the secure moulded heads made from special tough polymer plastic the Polytop® pins and nails are shatter resistant to hammer.
- Every batch is destructively tested to failure on a drop test rig to simulate the product in use on site.
- A level is set when remedial action must be taken to restore quality.
- Their specially designed tapered annular ring shank provides better gripping characteristics than ordinary smooth nails enabling a stronger holding power and tamper resistance.
- Poor ring shank can result in less secure installation.
- We ensure Polytops® pins and nails offer you a secure fixing by testing pull out force required and therefore their security.
- These independent tests were carried out at Loughborough University Department of Engineering.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
SKU: POLYN065WH1. Categories: 9mm Cover Board 5m, 9mm Hockey Window Board, Brilliant White, Brilliant White, Fascia Boards & Barge Boards, PVCu Rigid Angles, PVCu Rigid Angles White, PVCu Skirtings & Architraves, PVCu Window Finishing Trims, Roofline fixings & sundries, SALE, Trims, Skirtings & Architraves, Whitegrain, Whitegrain.