Roof Window Flashings Profiled Coverings EZ
£56.88 – £81.36
- The Purpose of FlashingsFlashings are essential for the correct installation of roof windows.
- Precisely designed flashing details ensure a durable and neat fit with the roofing material used.
- The purpose of flashing is to ensure good drainage away from the window and to provide protection from the elements.
- As there are many roofing materials available Fakro offers a range of flashing solutions.
- All flashings are manufactured using aluminum as standard permanently protected with a polyester varnish.
- The standard colour is brown RAL 7022 which matches well with most roofing finishes.
- Types of FlashingFakro roof window flashings are categorised according to roof material and application.
- Standard flashings are intended for the most common types of roof covering; flat-Flashing ES profiled-Flashing EZ and for roof surfaces with a high profile – Flashing EH.
- Roof windows can be installed in the roof structure at three different levels: N(+3cm) V(0cm)andJ(-3cm).
- Flashings are categorised accordingly.
- The last letter of the flashing type code indicates the depth at which the roof window can be fitted.
- For example flashingEZV means: E ? flashing Z ? types of the roofing material V ? level of installation