Silirub N Low Modulus Neutral Cure 300ml
- Silirub N is a neutral cure fully elastic one component joint sealant based on silicones.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour UV-resistant
- Stays permanently elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Building and construction joints
- Top sealing at glazing jobs
- Expansion joints between various building materials
- Sealing between treated wood and glassSealing between PVC and glass
- Technical Data Sheet
- ‘Bulk Buy’ prices available!
- Box 24- Box 96
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Method: manual or pneumatic caulking gunApplication temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Surface temperature: +5°C to +35°C Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
- Finish: with soapy water or Soudal Smoothening Liquid before skinning.
- Repair: with the same material. If the joint is smoothened with a soapy solution of smoothening liquid ensure that the surface is not in contact with this liquid as this could impair the bond. We recommend working with a smoothening tool.
- REMARKS: This sealant should not be used to install double glazed windows and security glass – use Silirub PV or Silirub 2 instead.Do not use on natural stones (marble granite …) – use Silirub MA instead. Because of the diversity of aluminium and PVC surfaces we recommend a preliminary adhesion test.In a dark room the sealant may discolor. Exposure to sunlight will solve this problem